Friday, September 2, 2011

We interrupt your regular blogging with this special...

As I was saying....

Beginning Next week, I will be blogging on an important business topic for one of my classes, as I am a graduating Senior and this is a requirement for one of my final classes. Do not be alarmed!! I didn't ask for this, I am just doing what I've been told. So enjoy the business newsworthy stories that you will see. Hopefully, I can still be opinionated as I want to be with this. If you have any questions, Contact Western New England University ;)




2 comments:

  1. I know -- I am such an oppressive professor!

    Doc Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised with most of the list. I think google should have included their website though. Wikipedia was a bit of a surprise. I know everyone uses it but i didnt know its world wide popularity. I also feel youtube is going to keep climbing the list. Google was trying to by youtube and i feel once they do and if they do youtube will be the most viewed site with facebook.

    ReplyDelete