Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm back?!?

So with a lot of time on my hands as of late due to a nagging illness (my voice has been lost on and off for 4 weeks now!!) and now being unemployed for the last 4-5 weeks, I have been thrown back into an internet regime. However, that too has changed where I have gone in recent weeks/months. I used to hate Twitter...and in some cases, I still do! But being a political and news junkie, I have somehow pulled myself into the realization...that if I want to make it in the industry, you have to join the pathetic social sites of non-reality. Facebook is still number 1 to me....and I want to use LinkedIn more. But until someone shows me the true way of meeting new people, where to find a full time job, or where the nearest McDonald's is and self-servicing it to my home....I stay where I am at.

I was also just on another site I found (Called 'sporcle') and it asked about top 10 websites. Surprisingly, Blogspot came in at No 8! So on that notion...after forgetting about this site for about 8 of those 12 months, I decided to take a peek back at what I wrote, as well as give you an update on anything new.

Unfortunately, the 'new' portion is also of sadness and despair. I lost my grandfather last week after a long illness. So we are in the process of morning and moving on. So I don't like to bring up all the hardships of the past month....but with no money, no jobs, sadness around the house, and the onset of winter....well, that is where I am at right now. I know this is just a 'minor' setback in the world of life. I am hopeful that this too shall pass, and while I somewhat enjoy easedropping on social finicinatos (I'm not going to attempt to make a good spelling on that) I am hopeful that something will inspire me soon, and bring me back up into an area of self-belonging.

No comments:

Post a Comment